There is nothing really special this month; but I can say that I am now one step further to adulthood. There are random moments when I was wondering where I want to be at few years from now. I want to prepare for the future, and enjoy the present. It really is difficult to list down my happy list for the month of July.
Nevertheless, here’s the things that made me happy:
- Booked a Couple Villa at Sundowners Vacation Villa. This means a trip to Pangasinan!
- I finally found a place to stay near my workplace. 15 minutes travel time is waaaaay better! It was hard to find a comfortable place; I want to have everything, but I’m on a tight budget. Lol.
- I have started to build my future. A bit late, yes, but I’m glad I am starting now.
- Reunited with my baby! It was really hard to adjust at first. I used to see my dog, Yumi (Siberian Husky), every week. But because of the circumstances, things have changed.
- Living on my own means I have to prepare my own meal – breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ever since I moved out, my lunch is always vegetables and rice (it’s either I’m trying to have a healthy lifestyle or I just can’t afford to spend more on meat. Lol). I am actually eating more now, and I’m gaining weight.
- I am still trying to stick to my budget. I’m. Almost. There.
- Meeting new people, letting go of few people. I’m at that age where I want to have a few real friends.
How about you? What made you happy?
Credit to Camie of Wild Spirit for the Happy List tag.