My first happy list of the year. A list of what made me smile.
- Found a new home for Sylphy, a Pomeranian puppy. I breed Pomeranian dogs, and Sylphy will probably be the last one for this year.
- Cravings satisfied. As of late, I’ve been craving for burgers and siomai. Yum!
- Pet expo in Bonifacio High Street. It has always been my dream to have a mini zoo, wherein I could keep several dogs, a turtle, a rabbit, a rose tail betta, etc!
- Getting a new succulent plant. I don’t have a green-thumb so plants die on me. The only reason why I am now confident is because the plant that was given to me almost 5 months ago is still healthy. Yay!
- An upcoming beach trip with my high school friends. I’m really looking forward to this trip on February!
- More trips to look forward to.
- Your dog cuddling up next to you.
- Being alone but not lonely.
- Girl friends who got your back!
- Last but not the least, having a boyfriend who knows me well enough.
How about you? What made you happy? I got this idea from Camie. I’m thinking of doing this happy list every month. 🙂