Just like that, another month has passed. February is just my trial month; I’ll start my year right in March. Lol!
here’s my happy list:
- Lunch out with old friends, just like the old times.
- Getting spoiled by my boyfriend when I was not feeling well. I really like it when he takes care of me. I love seeing him prepare my food, my drinks and everything that I request. Such a sweet boyfriend!
- Peppermint or any mint tea. I actually have several boxes of mint tea at work! I want to buy the same flavor but from different brands.
- Discovering new flavors of tea.
- Weekend getaway in Laiya, Batangas.
- Meeting with a financial adviser that made me realize I have a long way to go in terms of money goals. Still happy cause at least I can be on the right track as early as now.
- An upcoming company outing. That’s two weeks from now!
- Lots and lots and lots of bacon for dinner. I have also tried Cholate’s infamous heartbreaker (crispy bacon fries with peanut butter and chocolate dip).
- Ideal Valentine’s day celebration with my boyfriend.
- Getting out of my comfort zone.
How about you? What made you happy?
Credit to Camie of Wild Spirit for the Happy List tag.