I never thought that I will be nominated for Liebster Award 2016. Truth is, I didn’t have an idea at first on what this award is for. Apparently, this award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The Liebster Award allows you to learn a little bit more about the blogger + discover new blogs.
If you’ve been nominated and you choose to accept it, you have to answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you. Also, you’ll have to create a new set of questions (11 questions) for them to answer.
Anyway, I would like to thank Da from The Diary Queen for tagging me. That’s so sweet! She has a unique name (I just have to mention this because I really like her name). Go check out her blog to know more about her!
I really find this exciting since I love answering questions. Below are Da’s questions:
1. How long have you been in the blogging community?
I just started this year, though I’ve always wanted to start blogging years ago. My first post was published last February 2016. But, I purchased my domain last March. So, I’ve been in the blogging community for 8 months now.
2. Describe yourself in one word.
3. If you could have a 1-year supply of a certain food product, what would it be?
4. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
In 10 years from now, I’ll be 34. Of course, I’ll be married with two kids. Living comfortably, looking after myself and my own family, be free of financial worries, be able to travel the world (and should continue travelling). Hopefully, I’ll be a full-time blogger by then!
5. If you have the power to change something in the past, would you do it? Why?
Well, if we’re talking about changing something in my past then nope. No. I wouldn’t do it. I’m happy with where I am now. I appreciate my past mistakes; and sure I have regrets but I still wouldn’t change anything.
Nonetheless, if I could really change something in the past, I would probably remove ignorance. I think that there will be no conflicts if we have an understanding of everyone’s thoughts and their differences and respect them.
6. What is your all-time favorite song?
Goodnight Goodnight by Maroon 5.
7. Have you ever thought of moving to a different country? If yes, where and why?
Yes, I currently have three choices: Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
I lived in Australia for 7 months in 2009. I liked the weather, the environment, everything. There’s no particular reason but those are the three countries that I would love to live in.
8. If you could be a fictional character, who would you be?
Sue Storm. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve always wanted to be invisible temporarily. I have several reasons why, but now I have a different reason: imagine I will be able to ride a plane for free! Nobody will know that I’m there. I could travel the world. OR. I could slap the people that I hate (just kidding)!
9. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
Miracle in Cell No. 7! I’ve seen this movie twice (what was I thinking). It’s a South Korean film. If you haven’t seen it yet, please grab a copy already!
10. Describe your favorite scent.
11. What would you like to say to your 15-year-old self?
It’s okay to fall in love AND go after your dreams. It’s okay. It may be scary at first, but trust me, it’s all worth it. Just have fun. Enjoy the moment. Choose him.
Here’s the bloggers that I would like to nominate:
- La Joie Est by Melissa the Mermaid
- Eccentric Earthling by Tricia Willa
- The Wild Flower by Jhanzey
- Camille of camillelopez.net
- Mich of michsantillan.com
Here’s my questions for you:
- If you could swap places with a famous person for a day, who would it be? Why?
- What are the 3 things that’d be on your bucket list?
- If money and career were no object, where in the world would you choose to live?
- Of all your pet-peeves, which is the strangest?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- What app do you use the most?
- What have you found the hardest when starting your blog?
- How do you find inspiration for your blog?
- What one piece of advice would you pass on to a new blogger?
- Which of your blog posts are you most proud of? (Feel free to share the link!)
- Aside from blogging, what are you most passionate about?
To read more about the official rules of the Liebster Award 2016, click here.