Mark your calendars because the biggest shopping days of the year is almost here! I know we’ve all been waiting for it… Amazon Prime Day 2019 which kicks off at midnight PT on Monday, July 15 – 16.
For the first time ever, it runs for 48 hours. This means you have two days of deals you don’t want to miss.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a paid subscription at Amazon that offers services only for the prime members, or sometimes it costs extra to the typical Amazon member.
- Free same-day and one-day delivery in select cities
- Free two-day delivery
- Exclusive deals for Amazon Prime members — 30-minute early access to Lightning deals before anyone else 😉
- 2-hour grocery & restaurant delivery
- Schedule, in-home & in-car delivery
- Try-before-you-buy clothes
- Prime video
- Ad-free Prime music
- Prime Reading
- Prime photos
Loving the benefits already? What are you waiting for? Signup to Amazon Prime and take advantage of Amazon Prime 30-day Free Trial so you can make the most out of the biggest deals on July 15 & 16.
Are you an Amazon Prime member already? Now, let’s get you started on Amazon Prime Day 2019.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
As if being an Amazon Prime member isn’t enough, Amazon Prime Day takes your shopping to the next level. It is a global shopping event that starts at midnight PT on Monday, July 15 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on Tuesday, July 16. If you’ve been eyeing for those products for a while now, then the perfect time to buy it is on that day.
During the day, Amazon will offer thousands of items that will be marked down. Several deals will also start as often as every five minutes, so you better keep an eye on the deals.
Great Deals on Amazon Prime Day 2019
Visit Amazon and get a preview of Amazon Prime Day deals before it starts on July 15.
- Prime Day Concert 2019 – watch your favorite artists such as Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, SZA, and Becky G perform live on July 10, 2019.
- Watch celebrities compete live with Twitch Prime.
Subscribe to Amazon Music for 4 months for $0.99 only.
- Stay updated on the biggest deals by following this page.
- Save 40% and get the Toshiba 43-inch 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV – Fire TV Edition.
- Be the first to get the Petcube Bites 2: Smart Pet Camera with Treat Dispenser. It has 1080p HD video monitor with a full-room view so you can treat your pet remotely.
Always running out of battery on your iPhone? Get this rechargeable battery case from mophie.
Those are only a few of the deals that you can get on that day. Are you excited? So am I! You have two weeks to prepare, and I’ll help you get the best deals on Amazon Prime Day.
Tips to Remember:
- Create a shopping list. You definitely don’t want to forget the products that you want to buy. Create a shopping list and make sure you write down all the items that you want to get.
- Don’t panic buy. Think this through, and only buy what you really want and need!
- Amazon Prime Day begins on July 15 and ends on July 16. You have 48 hours!