Hi there! My name is Karen Roldan, and I am the voice behind this blog. I grew up in the Philippines, and after my graduation in high school, I moved to Australia for college and lived there in less than a year. I went back to the Philippines to continue my college education and later relocated to Sweden in 2018.
During my early years in the corporate world, I traveled within the Philippines and that’s how Karen Roldan started as a weekend hobby.
The heart of everything in this blog is authenticity.
Karen Roldan is a lifestyle blog that aims to help you create a productive life one day at a time while figuring this #adulting thing!
Karen Roldan is also a travel blog that aims to share different travel stories, tips, and guides. As a traveler, I like to spend more days in a city and explore its hidden gems. I get more excited if I can visit an underrated city first!
As a foreigner living in Sweden, you will also find here my adventures and experiences while living abroad.
Latest Posts in Karen Roldan
- The 10 Best Free Productivity Apps to Get Things Done
- How to Apply for a US Tourist Visa for Philippine Passport Holders
- Living Abroad: What I Love About Living in Sweden
- How To Get Your Life Together: Reset Routine
- 13 Best Tips On How To Make A Long-Distance Relationship Work