This month has been the busiest month ever! To be honest with you, I get excited whenever I get a busy schedule! I like it when I have a full plate; I find it easier to manage my time.
As I have mentioned in my previous happy list, a lot had been going on. And finally, I’m going to share with you what those things are!
Here’s my happy list:
- More opportunities, more source of income. I didn’t really think that I could get a part-time job. I don’t really care how much I would earn, what matters most is I love what I do and I learn from it. I look at it as a step to a better me!
- This may sound silly, but I was able to refrain myself from withdrawing money from my bank account. In short, I am now sticking to my budget! Yay! I’m so proud of myself!
- I’ve been delaying my visits to my doctor since forever! You could always hear me say, “I have no time”, “I’m busy”, “Next time, I will”. Don’t worry, it’s just a consultation with a doctor. It’s just… I don’t really feel comfortable with hospitals. Anyway, what was I was saying? I’m done with my (initial) checkups!
- I have finally decided to look for other opportunities. One thing that I’ve learned is to get out of the comfort zone.
- Unexpected trip to Quezon. Again.
- Free food from Sea Isle! Thank you so much for treating us!
- Surprise, surprise! I must admit, I really love it when I plan a surprise for someone. No matter how hard it is to think of something new, it’s worth it!
- Thrift shopping. Need I say more?
- I finally know what to do with my career! As of the writing, I’m still waiting for the updates. I hope that everything is worth the wait.
How about you? What made you happy?
Credit to Camie of Wild Spirit for the Happy List tag.