October is my most favorite month because… it’s my birthday month! Thank you for those who remembered my birthday! Also, thank you for being part of my happy list. ❤️
- I received a card with a sweet message. Typically I write messages to people. I didn’t expect that I would receive one on my birthday month! Believe it or not, I cried when I saw the card. It was a really sweet gesture. ❤️
- New necklace. I’ve been in love with heart pendant since forever! I remember few years ago, back in high school or college, I wanted to buy a heart-shaped locket. So, the necklace that I got has a heart pendant too!
- A weekend getaway at Bolinao, Pangasinan. My most awaited trip! We rented a villa in Sundowners Vacation Villas. It is one of the Santorini-inspired places in the Philippines. I’ve posted some of its photos on Instagram.
- I’m finally getting out of my comfort zone. It took me a while before I finally took a step forward, but here I am! I took it and I didn’t want to miss it. I know that I made the right decision. So, please wish me luck on my new adventures.
- A quick surprise from my coworkers. Thank you so much for the cake, everyone!
- A romantic dinner while enjoying the overlooking view of Metro Manila.
- Long weekend! I was lucky enough when my shift last October 27 was 6 AM to 3 PM. I was on vacation leave last October 28. Then hello, weekends! No work on Monday and Tuesday because it was holiday. I was on vacation leave (again) last November 2! I enjoyed my vacation sooooo much.
- I’m learning a new language. Originally, I want to learn Japanese. But, geez, it is really a difficult language! I’m currently learning Swedish! I found out that Swedish is one of the easiest language to learn, so I said, why not? I’m learning through Duolingo and so far, I’m doing okay. I’m still learning the basics though.
- Spending much less time on social media. Aside from the fact that I only have 1GB data allocation per week, the social media, especially Facebook, tires me out. Totally. Too much negatives, and I don’t need that.
- So what’s keeping me busy on my phone? The Creeps! Have you tried that game? If you like tower defense kind of game, then you should really download The Creeps!
- Meeting new people in the blogging world. You know, this is what I like about blogging: I get to know more people online. I’m so thankful that I get to learn from them and we help each other grow. One of the nicest things you can get in the internet world.
- People who stick around. Aside from what I have just listed, this month had been a terrible month too! Ugh. I was being paranoid. Anxious. Jealous. Impatient. Nonetheless, I’m happy that I still have friends who stick around no matter what the situation is.
How about you? What made you happy?
Credit to Camie of Wild Spirit for the Happy List tag.