Travel is my new love. I always look forward to it. But, packing can be difficult when travelling. I always pack the night before, and sometimes it would take me hours before I can pack everything. There was this one time when I fell asleep before I even start packing for my trip the next day. In addition to that, I woke up late and I only had 30 minutes left to prepare everything! Anyway, I have so many essentials that I have to bring. If possible, I want to bring everything! My only dilemma is I don’t want to carry big bags. Boo.
So, here’s my travel essentials:
- Toiletries: it’s always a must to bring wet wipes, tissue, toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, alcohol, shampoo, conditioner and perfume!
- Medicine: the worst thing that could happen when traveling is getting sick. I always bring biogesic, buscopan and bonamin. (For some reason, I always don’t feel well every time I go on a trip)
- Power bank: I always have to bring my power bank with me wherever I go. I always use my phone when I take photos of the places that I go to, thus, my phone’s battery drains faster. It really is a must to bring a power bank.
- Waterproof pouch: most of my trips are to the beaches; I want to keep my gadgets and money dry so I always bring my waterproof pouch.
- Travel pouch: to be honest, it’s not enough that my stuff are properly folded and placed in my bag. All my stuff has to be grouped accordingly. Thus, the multiple pouches; each pouch has a purpose: (1) towel, (2) swimwear, (3) sleepwear, (4) everyday clothes, etc.
- Sunglasses: I want to enjoy the good view at the beach or any high contrast areas. The eyes should always be protected from the harsh UV rays. Yikes!
- Cash, ATM and identification card: okay, I don’t stick to my budget. When did I? I always bring a considerable amount of cash in case I want to buy something or in case of emergencies. I always leave my credit card at home.
- Light-colored tops: actually, I’d prefer dark-colored clothes when travelling but light-colored clothes are cooler – it absorbs less heat from the sun.
- Earphones: good music. Good mood.