Last Saturday, we had a company activity at Jump Yard Indoor Trampoline Park. I’ve always wanted to try jumping on a trampoline, so when I found out about this company activity, I immediately signed up.
We arrived there at 8:45 AM. Our travel time was just 10 to 15 minutes from BGC (it was Saturday, we were too early, and yes, there was no traffic). Call time was 9:30 AM, but our jump schedule is 10:30 to 11:30 AM.
The trampoline park’s opening and closing schedules are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday (except holidays): 12 NN – 8:30 PM
- Friday (except holidays): 12 NN – 9:30 PM
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 9 AM – 9:30 PM
Since we arrived too early, there are still ropes in the parking lot so we can’t park yet. Good thing there’s a parking lot nearby, just across the Jump Yard. I’ve tried to talk to one of the employees there if they could remove the ropes so we could park. I thought we had to wait till 9 AM before they remove it and before they let us stay inside. All of them were very accommodating so thumbs up to that!
We stayed on the third floor while waiting for our turn to jump on the rebounder trampolines. It has a bigger dining and waiting area with a view deck. According to Jump Yard’s how to start jumping, 20 minutes should be allotted for the pre-jumping requirements:
Accomplish the waiver
We already accomplished the waiver beforehand, and our HR already .
For first-time jumpers,
- Open an account online to sign the waiver
- Waivers can be signed online and are valid for one year. Add your minor child as your dependent before digitally signing the waiver.
- Waivers can also be signed onsite and are valid for one day only. Present your valid ID for signature verification. If you are below 18 years old, your waiver should be signed by your parent or guardian together with a photocopy of his/her ID for signature verification.
For repeat jumpers or those with previously-filed valid waivers:
- Proceed to counter
- Give your name for waiver validity confirmation
Get wristband and socks
The color of your wristband will depend on your schedule.
|Yellow Tag||Red Tag||Blue Tag||Orange Tag||Purple Tag|
|9:30 – 10:30 AM||10:30 – 11:30 AM||11:30 – 12:30 NN||12:30 – 1:30 PM||1:30 – 2:30 PM|
|2:30 – 3:30 PM||3:30 PM – 4:30 PM||4:30 – 5:30 PM||5:30 – 6:30 PM||6:30 – 7:30 PM|
|7:30 – 8:30 PM||8:30 – 9:30 PM|
The socks that you are supposed to wear are not just an ordinary one. You are required to wear grip socks before entering the arena to prevent slipping on the trampoline. You can purchase it for Php 100 only.
Watch the full safety video
The video is always playing on their TVs. Make sure that you watch it before jumping.
And you’re ready to jump!
Open Jump Trampoline
Other activities are:
- Slam Dunk Basketball
- Foam Pit
- Balance Beam
- Monkey Bars
- Swinging Foam Bags
You can check out the activities here for more details.
1 hour is enough, we got really tired after jumping for an hour. Don’t forget to wear your most comfortable clothes and bring extra clothes.
They also have a restaurant which is located on the second floor; you can eat there if you get hungry. If I remember it correctly, outside food and drinks are not allowed.
- Monday to Thursday (except holidays): Php 250/hr per jumper
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Php 350/hr per jumper
- If you wish to enter the arena but do not want to jump, you have to pay Php 100.
- Grip socks: Php 100
Date of visit: June 18, 2016
Address: Frontera Verde Complex Ortigas Ave. cor. C5, Pasig City
For more information about Jump Yard, click here.