So far, the first week of May was the most difficult time this year. I even forgot I haven’t posted my happy list for the month of May.
Anyway, here’s my happy list:
- I’m prioritizing myself now.
- I cut my hair short. It was my first time to get a haircut that is so short. I was not sure how it will turn out but, I loved it! And everybody loves it!
- I’ve decided to color my hair and get a tattoo. One step at a time – I already bought a hair color and I’ll probably change my hair color next week! As for the tattoo, maybe next month.
- I changed my wardrobe.
- I started working out! I’ve been trying to motivate myself to workout at least twice a week since January. Lol.
- I renewed my driver’s license. But I still can’t drive on my own. Haha! I need to have at least one passenger before I can drive anywhere.
- Not-so-planned trip to Quezon.
- Satisfying all my food cravings – seafood, burger, seafood, burger.
- Closed one door of happiness. But I know that I’ll open another door soon.
- More opportunities.
How about you? What made you happy?
Credit to Camie of Wild Spirit for the Happy List tag.