If last month was the most difficult time this year, then this month is my most favorite one. Too many cancelled plans, too many annoying people, too many negatives. But, there are two sides to every story.
Anyway, here’s my happy list for this month:
- Company activity at Jump Yard Indoor Trampoline Park.
- I finally visited Pinto Art Museum.
- I had my hair colored at the salon. The color that I wanted is ash brown but my hairstylist told me that she needs to color my hair twice. However, I don’t have a budget yet so I just said I’ll go for a natural golden brown hair.
- Lunch out with my favorite people.
- Chocolates in my office pedestal. Thanks to my sponsor. LOL.
- I gained weight. Obviously, I was eating too much chocolate. Hence, the weight gain. (I gained 7lbs and I still can’t get over it.)
- LA Coffee. Iced coffee vanilla. These two are the only coffee that I can drink. More like, I’m allowed to drink.
- Late night bonding with my high school friends.
- At least 6 to 8 hours of sleep every night. I still feel tired sometimes!
- Satisfying all my food cravings. (I don’t think this will be removed from my list.)
- Being friends with the person who I spent 1/3 of my life with despite being on our own separate paths now.
How about you? What made you happy?
Credit to Camie of Wild Spirit for the Happy List tag.